Gamereasy official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Glad To be the first guy to give feed back here!!

2 posters

Go down

Very Glad To be the first guy to give feed back here!! Empty Very Glad To be the first guy to give feed back here!!

Post by ladygaga Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:10 am

The Live Chat of Gamereasy.com Tell me to give a feedback here.Here I comes.I am a old fan of gamereasy.com since it has been republished.I baught  Diablo 3 in the year 2013.But later I the Diablo 3 don't allow players to buy diablo3 gold any more. So I have to Swith to another MMORPG,luckily I choosed Star war the old republic,and still I am Gamereasy's fan.
      Hope you give me more discount,and give our players a better site design Razz  Razz 
      My Review of Gamereasy: Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
ladygaga
ladygaga

Back to top Go down

Very Glad To be the first guy to give feed back here!! Empty Re: Very Glad To be the first guy to give feed back here!!

Post by Admin Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:26 am

Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed Thank you My old Fan,we will try to improve our site.And as awards for your feedback,we would like to give you 100K free Swtor credits.Thank you for your supportting for Gamereasy Team
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gamereasy456.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum